What is Dihydrocodeine?
Dihydrocodeine is an opioid medication, which is are also called an opiate. It contains codeine, which is known as a narcotic. They are particularly addictive so care must be taken to follow your doctor's strict prescription.
Dihydrocodeine 30 mg
The typical dosage of this medication is 30 mg. On this page, you will find dihydrocodeine 30 mg tablets for sale. Sometimes a doctor may prescribe 60 mg or 120 mg. If that is the case, simply take more than one pill until you have taken the exact amount prescribed.
Dihydrocodeine for Pain
Dihydrocodeine pills are taken to treat moderate to severe pain. It is an effective combination of Codeine. Be certain that you do not consume this medicine before you are driving or operating heavy equipment. There is another medicine which is commonly combined with other pain killers, called Co-dydramol.
Dihydrocodeine vs Codeine
Dihydrocodeine contains codeine, a powerful but addictive painkiller. Therefore, when you take the former, you receive all the benefits of the later. It is effective at reducing headaches, muscle aches, arthritis, backache, toothaches, and treats the symptoms of colds and fevers. Dihydrocodeine also has the unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on how you perceive it) side effect of causing sleepiness. People who take it become drowsy, which makes them sleeping tablets, but also may make it dangerous to drive or operate heavy machinery. If you ware wondering whether to purchase Codeine vs Dihydrocodeine, consider the fact that the later will help you sleep if you are having restless nights attempting to deal with extreme pain,
Buy Dihydrocodeine Online
Being a narcotic, it is required to have a prescription in order to buy dihydrocodeine in the UK. Fortunately, we are an online doctor service capable of issuing electronic prescriptions. Simply take our online questionnaire and click the button to start your consultation. If you respond appropriately, we can same day ship your order for next day delivery.
Dihydrocodeine Side Effects
The following are possible side effects of using this medication:
- Gastrointestinal system – constipation, feeling or being sick, abdominal pain, dry mouth
- Nervous system – ‘spinning’ sensation, dizziness, headache, ‘pins and needles’, slow and shallow breathing, muscle rigidity.
- Skin – rash, itchy skin, irregular raised patches, sweating, flushed face
- Eyes – blurred or double vision, extremely small pupils
- Psychiatric effects – drowsiness, changes of mood, confusion, sexual dysfunction, hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), excitation
- Heart – slow or fast heart rate, palpitations, low blood pressure
- Liver and biliary system – biliary spasm (causing pain in the right side of your abdomen, particularly after eating a meal, which may spread towards your right shoulder)
- Urinary system – pain and difficulty in passing urine and less frequent to do so
- Other – water retention (oedema)
Dosages for this medication come at 30 mg, 60 mg and 120 mg. Typically, you would buy 30 mg pills, and if your dosage requirement is higher, you would take multiple tablets to meet the prescription dosage requirements.
Potential Side Effects
- Feeling sick and abdominal pain
- Sleepiness and dizziness
- Mood swings, dry mouth, headache, and abdominal pain caused by spasm in the bile duct
For this side-effect, eat a healthy and balanced diet and drink lots of water daily. If your condition doesn’t subside, consult your doctor for medical attention.
To treat constipation, eat simple foods and avoid spicy or rich foods. Take Dihydrocodeine after every meal since it will help stabilize your stomach.
Avoid operating machines, using tools or driving a car and don’t drink alcoholic beverage.
This side-effect needs the help of your doctor.
How Our Service Works
*Images are used for illustration purposes only.
Most Popular Products
We've selected a range of products that you may be interested in