How it works
No more waiting for GP appointments. No more trips to the pharmacy. We offer the same professional service, and the same genuine medications, conveniently delivered to your door.
Choose your treatment
Whether you’re looking to replenish your supply of medication for a chronic condition, or simply looking to treat one-off infections, we stock a wide variety of effective medication. Our website is easy to use, with clear categories, images and descriptions that will help you work out which treatment is best for you.
- Authentic treatments. All of our medication is 100% genuine, sourced in the UK and effective at delivering results. You will usually need to select the strength and pack size on the medicine that you want.
- Leading brands stocked. If you have a particular brand that works well for you, you’re likely to find it at UK Meds. We stock a number of leading household names, as well as cost-effective generic versions.
- No hidden costs. The price you see is the price you pay. We do not add on any charges for our online doctor service, nor the time of our friendly prescribers.
Complete a consultation
Once you have decided which medicine you would like to purchase, you will be taken through a quick and simple online consultation. This is so our doctors can be sure that you’re getting the right treatment, and won’t be prescribed anything that clashes with other conditions or medications.
- Quick and easy. The online consultation is a short medical questionnaire that is easy to understand and quick to complete. The questions are the same as those that would be asked at a GP appointment, such as about your medical history and anything relating to the treatment you would like to order.
- Helpful doctors. Either a GMC registered doctor under EU General Practitioners SARL or an independent prescriber will review your consultation as soon as possible and will get in contact if they have any questions.
- Clear communication. Once your order has been reviewed, you will be informed about whether it’s been approved or refused. In the event of a refusal, you will be told of the reason why and will have your preapproved payment released back onto your card.
Receive your delivery
If your order is approved by our doctors then it will be prepared quickly in our GPhC registered pharmacy. We offer a variety of delivery options with either Royal Mail or DPD, that you will be able to select from at the checkout.
- Flexible delivery. Whether you want to utilise our free postage option or pay a little more to ensure you get the required medication the very next day, there are a number of different choices.
- Discreet packaging. To ensure a discreet and private service, our packaging does not bear our logo or any other clue to its contents.
- Rate us on Trustpilot. We would love to hear about what you thought to our service. Once you’ve received your order, feel free to leave us a review on Trustpilot or contact our customer service team.