UK Meds is now selling lateral flow tests! Easy to use and results in just 15 minutes. Next day delivery available! Buy now
Babystart ECOstrip Pregnancy Test - 2 Tests
- Test as early as 10 days post intercourse
- 99% accurate
- Results in 5 minutes
Avoid the long wait of knowing if you have conceived with the Babystart ECOstrip Pregnancy Test. You can test just 10 days after intercourse and results are provided quickly. 2 tests per pack.
All inclusive service
No hidden fees
Delivered in plain packaging
Next Day Delivery
Receive your order in 24 hours
Quick & Easy
No appointment or long waiting times
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
Your information stays with us and private payment
Dispensed by registered UK pharmacists
What is the Babystart ECOstrip Pregnancy Test?
This pregnancy test is a simple, easy to use at home screening test that is designed to tell you if you are pregnant. The test is fast, reliable and thanks to the clever design of this test, it has a much smaller environmental footprint due to the babystart ECOstrip. It works by detecting elevated levels of human chronic gonadotrophin (hCG) in urine – a hormone which the body produces during pregnancy.
You can use this test as early as 10 days after conception! However, if you do test before your missed period and see a negative result repeat the test on or after the day of your missed period. It is over 99% accurate and will give you your results in less than 5 minutes.
The accuracy of the test was assessed by comparing it to another commercially available pregnancy test. 160 urine samples were tested: 90 from non‐pregnant women and 70 from pregnant women.
The Babystart pregnancy test showed 90 positive results and 70 negatives, showing 100% correlation with both the commercially available test and the clinician’s interpretation. The test accuracy is therefore calculated as greater than 99%.
How does it compare to other pregnancy tests?
The small and stylish ECOstrip design keeps the test discreet and not bulky, meaning it can be easily stored and/or transported. The early detection of just 10 days post conception will give you great peace of mind. Waiting for a pregnance results can be an extremely anxious time, regardless of which results you hope for. An early detection test such as this one is a great way to get the results quick.
How do I use the Babystart ECOstrip Pregnancy Test?
- Remove the test from the packet and take off the purple cap
- Hold the absorbent tip in your urine stream or hold it in a urine sample for at least 10 seconds until it is thoroughly wet
- Replace the cap and lay the test on a flat surface facing upwards for 5 minutes before reading the result
- A pregnancy is shown by a red line in both the test (heart shaped) and control (circular) window no matter how faint the lines are. If you just see a single line in the control window this means that the test has worked but you are not pregnant
- If you are pregnant, please see your doctor who can advise you on the next steps you should take
- Positive test results may appear as early as one minute. This sensitive pregnancy test can give positive results as early as 7-10 days after conception
- The test is greater than 99% accurate
- Do not read results after 10 minutes