Babystart FertilTime Ovulation Test - 5 Tests
The Babystart FertilTime Ovulation Test is an easy to use, home ovulation test that will allow a woman to learn the best 2 days for her to conceive. The screening test is fast, reliable and is over 99% accurate, giving you a vital window into your own ovulation cycle. 5 tests per pack.
- Easy to use at home
- Over 99% accurate
- Results in less than 5 minutes
FertilTime Ovulation Test
5.0 out of 5 stars
Easy to use, very good explanation and easy to get to the result within a very short time.
What is ovulation?
During a woman's ovulation cycle, an egg develops and matures within the ovaries. Ovulation refers to the time during which the matured egg is released into the fallopian tube, which is usually around the 16-day mark after the first day of the previous menstrual period. Despite what is instilled in many young women during sex education, you aren’t always fertile. In fact, a woman is actually only fertile for a few days around their time of ovulation.
For women trying to conceive, knowing their windows of ovulation is crucial for knowing when to plan intercourse with their partner. The best time to conceive is 1-2 days before a woman ovulates, so knowing when this window is will be life-changing for a couple trying to conceive.
How do I use the Babystart FertilTime Ovulation Test?
Using the table in the pack, work our which day of your cycle is best for you to start your test. You should try to test around the same time each day and reduce your fluid intake around 2 hours before testing.
- Take a test stick out of the foil
- Take off the cap and replace it on the opposite end of the test to elongate the device and avoid urine splashing onto your hand
- Hold the test by the thumb grip and place the absorbent tip in your urine stream for at least 10 seconds or immerse the absorbent tip in a urine sample for 10 seconds
- Be careful not to get urine on the testing windows
- Replace the cap
- Wipe off any excess urine
- Lay the test flat with the windows facing up
Read your result after just 5 minutes. If no red lines appear, we recommend you wait another minute. Do not read the results after 10 minutes.