Terms and Conditions
1. These terms may be varied at any time.
2. The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us to you, from the UK, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and use by you of the products.
3. To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
4. UK Meds Direct Ltd has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law UK Meds Direct Ltd disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
5. UK Meds Direct Ltd and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of UK Meds Direct Ltd, its directors or employees.
6. All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
7. Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and UK Meds Direct Ltd has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
8. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
9. Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed and viewed by our team of doctors then a medical prescription is passed to our Pharmacy for dispensing and postal dispatch.
10. This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which UK Direct Meds Ltd may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by UK Meds Direct Ltd following checking of orders by a doctor and passing of a prescription from the doctor to the pharmacy.
11. We only deliver prescription medication within the UK.
12. Payment will usually be taken by UK Meds Direct Ltd at the time that goods are ordered and will act to reserve your medicine until your online consultation has been viewed by our team of doctors. If an order is rejected by our Doctor on medical grounds, then no prescription will be written and the customer will be refunded promptly. Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment. In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors' fees will be added to the customer's account.
13. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
14. All offers on this site are subject to availability, authorisation by a GMC registered Doctor and whilst stocks last.
16. Access to the website cannot be guaranteed and your access may be occasionally restricted to allow for fault repairs, maintenance, or the upgrade of new services and products. UK Meds Ltd will attempt to restore the website as soon as it reasonably can.
17. Delivery is made by Royal Mail. UK Meds Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for prescriptions or orders which are delayed or lost due to Royal Mail including the use of the freepost address.
18. UK Meds Ltd takes online security very seriously and you can use our website with confidence. We use a secure server which encrypts your credit card information during transmission. Your card details are transferred over a secure virtual private network (VPN) to an authorisation server which is not directly connected to the Internet. Your card details are then entirely deleted from our systems after the transaction has completed.
19. Deliveries are normally despatched by Royal Mail and can take between 3-5 working days depending on where it is being sent to, and can only be dispatched upon approval of your prescription from a doctor to the Pharmacy department. The customer shall inspect the items immediately upon receipt and must notify UK Meds Ltd within seven calendar days of any discrepancy or any damaged goods.
20. UK Meds Ltd reserves the right to refuse sales at our discretion if we believe there is a fraudulent credit card use. You may be asked to provide further proof of your identity and/or proof of credit card. Failure to do so will result in termination of the transaction. You will be notified by email if UK Meds Ltd cancels your order or if your credit card has been declined.
21. For security reasons UK Meds Ltd will log your IP address. Details of all fraudulent transactions will be passed on to the relevant authorities.
22. Due to the nature of our business and potential health and safety reasons we do not accept any returns of medicines.
23. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- circulating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks or systems
- interfering or disrupting networks or other websites connected to the website
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
Registered Pharmacy Office:
- 35-37 Greenhey Place East Gillibrands Skelmersdale, England, UK WN8 9SA Contact details Tel: 0872 176 2206 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Registered Online Doctor Service and are governed by the General Pharmaceutical Council. The website is www.pharmacyregulation.org should you wish to check our registration or click on the Green Cross Logo.
The Pharmacist in charge of Pharmacy Dispensing is James O’Loan. Registration number 2084549.Complaints
For any complaints regarding dispensing contact the Superintendent Pharmacist on:
Tel: 0872 176 2206 or E-mail: email@example.com. You can also write to us at the registered address above.