The Ab Mask Anti-fog Cloth for Glasses
The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth is designed to prevent the steaming up, or fogging, of your glasses. Fogging can commonly occur with mask wearing due to Covid-19 regulations, or when you transition from a cold to a hot environment.
- Prevents future fogging
- Effects last 48 hours
- Odourless and reusable
About The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth
- The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth cleans the lenses of eyeglasses to prevent future fogging
- Use of the cloth prevents fogging during mask-wearing, or when moving from cold to warm environments
- The effects of the cloth last for 48 hours
- The cloth is odourless and reusable.
How Does The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth Work?
The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth is designed for those who wear glasses and experience fogging of the lenses. Using the ultra-fine, dust-free cloth to clean the glasses provides 48 hours of anti-fog wear. It also prevents smearing and dust deposition on the lenses of the glasses.
How Do I Use The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth?
The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth should be used in the following way.
- Clean and dry the lenses of your glasses as usual
- Breathe onto the lens so that it is fogged
- Use the Ab Mask Anti-Fog Cloth to gently wipe the lens until the fog has disappeared
- Repeat with the other lens.
The cloth can be used up to 1000 times.
The Ab Mask Eyeglass Anti-Fog Cloth is suitable for a range of other uses including cleaning goggles and sunglasses.
The following precautions will ensure the best anti-fogging results.
- The Ab Mask Anti-Fog Cloth should be kept dry – do not wash or rinse it
- Do not use the cloth to wash or wipe the hands or face
- Wash your hands before and after using the cloth to clean your glasses
- Do not use the cloth on contact lenses
- Do not let the cloth touch food or drink
- Keep the cloth out of the reach of children.