If there's a question you're looking for but can't find it, feel free to get in touch with us.
1. You place your order online at www.ukmeds.co.uk for your selected medication.
2. Your order and consultation answers are reviewed by a doctor prescribing for EU General Practitioners S.R.L., Romania. This can take up to 24 hours.
3. Once accepted, the medicine will be dispensed and shipped from a pharmacy registered with the GPhC. You will receive tracking details and a notification once your parcel is on its way.
(Tracking numbers will show as unrecognised when using the Royal Mail Track and Trace service until the parcel has reached a Royal Mail depot.)
- We do not offer a guaranteed next day delivery service.
- Your order cannot be rushed by customer services.
- You cannot speak to a doctor or pharmacist to dispute their decision.
- We will cancel your order if we suspect you are abusing the service.
- If it is noticed that duplicate accounts/people at the same address are placing orders, we will disable all accounts held.
We purchase all medication from the same suppliers as your high street pharmacy, the dispensing pharmacies only use MHRA Regulated wholesale providers.
A prescription is not required when using our service as you will be issued a private prescription from EU General Practitioners SARL if your order is approved by one of their GMC registered doctors or independent prescribers. We will automatically send this over to the pharmacy to process if approved. The payment will be cancelled if the doctor refuses your order.
We don’t accept existing or personal prescriptions.
Our packaging does not have any labels or branding.
All medical information and accounts are confidential and can only be accessed by UK Meds Direct Ltd, EU General Practitioners SARL and the dispensing pharmacy.
On your bank statement, your payment will be reflected as UK Meds or ukmeds.co.uk.
All major credit cards are accepted including Maestro, Visa, Mastercard and any debit cards.
Whilst placing your order, you will be given the option to enter your current practice and doctor's information. We advise all customers to keep their GP informed of any changes to the medication they are taking.
If you are experiencing side effects from the medication, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible. In serious cases, you should seek medical advice immediately.
We only deliver to the United Kingdom.
Orders shipped to the Scottish Highlands and the British Isles are dispatched on a DPD 2 Day service. We cannot provide next day delivery to these locations.