Instant Hand Sanitiser
Images for illustrative purposes only
- Eliminates bacteria
- Works instantly
- 500ml bottles available
- Gets rid of odours
- Doesn't require water
Hand sanitiser is advisable for use in situations where you cannot wash your hands, such as when using public transport or when out at events. This hand sanitiser kills germs and eliminates bacteria without the need for water, while also expelling odour.
This hand sanitiser contains 70% alcohol, which surpasses the minimum requirement of 60% set out by CDC to kill Coronavirus.
No refunds or returns.
to receive your order tomorrow, 27th May
All inclusive service
No hidden fees
Delivered in plain packaging
Next Day Delivery
Receive your order in 24 hours
Quick & Easy
No appointment or long waiting times
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
Your information stays with us and private payment
Dispensed by registered UK pharmacists
What is a Hand Sanitiser?
A hand sanitiser is a lotion that is applied to the hands that will kill bacteria and viruses. Some hand sanitisers are made of alcohol, with a minimum alcohol content of 60%. There are also non-alcohol solutions that will kill viruses on hands. We sell both types here at UK Meds. Hand sanitisers are excellent for people who wish to clean their hands in places where it is not convenient to use soap and water.
Are hand sanitisers effective against viruses?
You may be interested in whether hand sanitisers are effective against the Coronavirus. The truth is that hand sanitisers, in the form of alcohol rubs, are more effective against viruses (such as the Coronavirus) than simply washing hands with soap and water.
Use of alcohol-based hand gels dries skin less, leaving more moisture in the epidermis, than handwashing with antiseptic/antimicrobial soap and water.
How to Use Hand Sanitiser
When using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer:
- Apply product to the palm of one hand.
- Rub hands together.
- Rub the product over all surfaces of hands and fingers until hands are dry.
- The current evidence for school hand hygiene interventions is of poor quality.
Hand Sanitiser vs Washing Hands
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) instructs people to wash their hands frequently in order to avoid spreading of viruses. In cases where soap and water are not available, alcohol-based hand sanitisers are recommended.
If you are attempting to avoid viruses on-the-go, hand sanitisers are convenient. Both washing hands and using hand sanitisers are good practices for avoiding the spread of or being infected with, Coronavirus.
|Hand Sanitiser||Hand Sanitiser UK|
|Buy Hand Sanitiser||Hand Sanitiser Online|
|Hand Sanitiser for Coronavirus||Hand Sanitiser Online|
|Where to buy Hand Sanitiser in the UK||Buy Hand Sanitiser UK|
Where to Buy Anti-Viral Hand Cleaner
In the UK, you can buy Hand Sanitiser from UK Meds. We have overnight shipping most nights of the week. Also consider getting a FFP2 (N95) face mask to help filter the air you breathe. FFP2 are the minimum recommended face masks recommended for health care providers to avoid contracting the Coronavirus.
If you wish to buy a FFP3 face mask, we also have these. Hand sanitiser and face masks ship overnight most nights of the week from UK Meds. You can know the expected date of delivery as you check out.
- Hand Sanitisers and Other Personal Protective Equipment
- Your Questions About Hand Sanitiser Answered
- The Role of PPE in Fight Against Covid-19
- How Do Hand Sanitisers Help vs Coronavirus?
- Spring Cleaning During a Pandemic
- How to Wear a Face Mask Properly
- Could Wearing Face Masks Be The New Norm?
- How to Clean N95 Face Masks
- Hand Sanitiser vs Soap and Water vs Coronavirus
- What are N95 Masks?
- Facts about Coronavirus, Chloroquine and Azithromycin
- Top 10 Health Hygiene Tips
- Do Hand Sanitisers Work?
- Instant Hand Sanitiser
- Sursol Hand Sanitiser
- Anti Virus Disinfectant Surface Cleaner
- Buy Disposable Gloves
- Does Ibuprofen Make Coronavirus Worse?
- Things to Buy During Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Protect Against Coronavirus
- How Effective Are Face Masks vs Coronavirus?
- FFP2 Masks
- Face Masks
- Should I Wear a Face Mask For Protection Against Coronavirus?
- Difference Between Valved and Unvalved Face Masks